With the recent release of Google Web Designer, there’s never been a more interactive and engaging way to create HTML-5 websites.
This quick and easy guide will walk you through uploading your newly made website in 6 quick and easy steps.
How to Upload a Google Web Designer Project
- Create your file.
- Add your content to the new webpage. Files can be saved at any point using File > Save.
- Once your website is complete, Click the Publish Icon.
- If you wish to make any other changes, select them now. Click the Publish button.
- Upload the contents of your publish via FTP.
- That’s it! Visiting your website should now display the new content you’ve created.
Let us know what you think to Google Web designer in the comments below!
Rate this Post